Friday, April 20, 2012

LOUIS VUITTON RICHMOND VIRGINIA

Space 137 Stony Point Fashion Park
9200 Stony Point Parkway,23235
RICHMOND VIRGINIA

Hours
Monday 10:00/19:00
Tuesday  10:00/19:00
Wednesday 10:00/19:00
Thursday 10:00/19:00
Friday 10:00/19:00
Saturday 10:00/19:00
Sunday 12:00/18:00

Closing day
Easter,Thanksgiving,Christmas

Services
Hot Stamping


The fantastic success of the malletier Louis Vuitton has an unfortunate side-effect: counterfeiting. The marketplace so filled with false clothing and accessories bearing the Louis Vuitton name, LV does not have any resellers to prevent their supply chain from being tampered. In upscale department store like Neiman Marcus, Saks, or in this case Bloomingdales, Louis Vuitton opens small pop-up stores. These mini-boutiques are independent of the department store and independently staffed. This Bloomingdales is across the street from an LV store in Fairfax Square and a similar pop-up shop inside Neiman Marcus in neighbouring mall Tysons Galleria.

The stock in this store is limited. Handbags, sunglasses, and costume jewelry. You can find a monogram wallet or a cute necklace, but you will not find the latest runway bags or shoes. The place is tiny, about the size of an urban Subway. When you visit it is packed with customers, the two or three SA's were busy with customers and could not greet anyone.

In the end, the store is nothing special and near two other poorly-stocked Louis Vuitton boutiques. If you're looking for a simple bag you'll find it here. if you want something unusual, the Wisconsin Avenue store in Chevy Chase is the only area store with a decent selection; still no clothes however. 

Louis Vuitton needs to look at the area's demographics and build a better-stocked store.

The service also leaves MUCH to be desired. If they do help you, they feel like they are doing you a favor. Also, if you are a Bloomingdale's card holder you should know you DO NOT receive reward points for your purchases because it is a lease department.  I found that out the hard way.

This particular location is inside of Bloomingdale's and just opened a few months ago. It's significantly smaller than the one in Neiman Marcus at Tysons Galleria down the street, and from my experience, they only had the display bag plus a maximum of 2 more in the backroom. 
There is one customer's experience above,it may be help you to decide whether to choose the boutique or shopping online<http://www.louisvuittontoteoutlet.com>:
"I came in with my parents to choose out a graduation present for myself, and I was particularly interested in the Damier Neverfull. The sales assistant that helped me was extremely rude as she didn't seem to go out of her way to answer any of my questions or even offer an opinion when I asked. She kept looking around the store as if trying to scout out other customers who might possibly offer her a quicker sale. When I decided that I did indeed want the Neverfull, I asked her if there was a new one in the back, as I didn't want the display model. She brought one out but there were loose threads hanging out everywhere, and the checks did not match up. That was the only one they had left, and the employee seemed really indifferent when I expressed these concerns to her. 

If I'm shelling out this much money on a purse, I want to feel comfortable about it's quality. Moreover, I want to remember the experience as one that was enjoyable, not one where I constantly felt an ice glare staring down at me from a discourteous sales rep. I will probably not visit this store again and stick to the more reliable one at the Galleria."


http://www.louisvuittontoteoutlet.com/news/louis-vuitton-richmond-virginia-a-12.html

No comments:

Post a Comment